Monday, August 27, 2012

im getting better at photoshop...

so lately i've been thinking that i really need to learn more about editing photos.  i have all the resources, but just no brain behind it (or money to take classes).  so, i've decided to learn a few tricks on youtube
i was recently introduced to this blog by my fellow blogger and wonderful friend margeaux.  i noticed some of her editing skills and wanted to make a collage.  i havent taken any photos lately, so here are some photos from coast guard that I put together in a collage. :) 
enjoy...

(i know that this is really basic editing stuff, but i'm learning and we all need to start somewhere)

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are already a hundred times better than mine so I think you are starting off great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! ABM posted not long ago about how to make "product" collages. I don't think I'll use it for products, since well, I don't have any, but I'm going to try my hand at it for some other things just for funnsies. http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/08/how-to-make-product-collages-for-your-blog.html

    Ps. I learned how to add a "pin it" button on my pictures last night! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I saw that on your blog! I LOVE it! I love how its set up too, it looks very professional :)

      Delete